Subject: Re: [amos-list] Bomberman
From: Leto Kauler <[email-masked]>
To: Neil Ives <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 21:35:42 +0500

From: Leto Kauler <[email-masked]>

You wrote:
>Are the icons in Magic Workbench colours? I dont use that colour
>scheme so they look a bit odd.

I suggest a little program called *MWB_2_NI*   It does wonders for
MWB icons for NewIcon users.

Also, can I make a point for people doing programs / games in
AMOS:  DON'T make people need to put assign in their start-up
sequences, etc.  This is $%^*! annoying.  It is quite simple to do
it through AMOS (well, Pro at least).

Thank you  ;)

     -- Leto

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ONElist:  the best source for group communications.
http://www.onelist.com
Join a new list today!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html